ESE Scholarship Thời Khóa Biểu Listening Corner Reading Responses Free Writes! Pronunciation Grammar Poetry Questions & Answers Idioms & Proverbs Programs & Downloads

Default I love her/I love her not.

It was going to be her. I was sure it was going to be her. If I had known what I know now then "we" wouldn't have been. I wouldn't have shared my thoughts with her. I wouldn't have kissed her and I wouldn't have hugged her. I wouldn't have done many things that I did do. But it wasn't her. And now those things are like memories that haunt me. They hang over my head like a huge sign.

I've met another one now. She is very special to me. I don't think she knows it yet, and I don't know if she wants it yet. But I think I love her. I pray that I love her. I want to love her. And I want her to love me, but I don't think she knows yet. I won't make the same mistake this time. I won't kiss her, and I won't hug her, and I won't hold her hand and tell her all my secrets. I just won't until I know for sure.

I first saw her in August. I first liked her in November, and I first decided that I wanted her to be the one in March. I talk to her all the time. I laugh with her and joke with her and let her tease me all she wants. I glance at her and smile at her and wish all the time that I knew. I want to know for sure. I don't want to lose her. I'm sure that I'll never find anyone like her, and I don't want to. I know, all I can do is pray, and I do. Believe me, I do. But I still want to know. Does she like me?

Similar Threads:

Other Threads:

She does like you. A girl'd love to tease the one she like. But I'm not sure if she love you or not.

Keep laughing with her, joking with her, and let her tease you all she wants. One day, you will have a chance to show her your feelings.

Good luck!

Bệnh này có tên khoa học là LS (viết tắt của chữ Lovesick.)

Quote Originally Posted by convitcon View Post
    It was going to be her. I was sure it was going to be her. If I had known what I know now then "we" wouldn't have been. I wouldn't have shared my thoughts with her. I wouldn't have kissed her and I wouldn't have hugged her. I wouldn't have done many things that I did do. But it wasn't her. And now those things are like memories that haunt me. They hang over my head like a huge sign.

I've met another one now. She is very special to me. I don't think she knows it yet, and I don't know if she wants it yet. But I think I love her. I pray that I love her. I want to love her. And I want her to love me, but I don't think she knows yet. I won't make the same mistake this time. I won't kiss her, and I won't hug her, and I won't hold her hand and tell her all my secrets. I just won't until I know for sure.

I first saw her in August. I first liked her in November, and I first decided that I wanted her to be the one in March. I talk to her all the time. I laugh with her and joke with her and let her tease me all she wants. I glance at her and smile at her and wish all the time that I knew. I want to know for sure. I don't want to lose her. I'm sure that I'll never find anyone like her, and I don't want to. I know, all I can do is pray, and I do. Believe me, I do. But I still want to know. Does she like me?
    You may found peace in just loving someone from a distance not expecting anything in return. But be careful, for this can sustain life but can never give enough room for you to grow.

Sincerely,

Jenna

"I don't get upset with myself if my accent isn't perfect. I know I am making progress as long as I practice all the time. Don't be too hard on yourself if you are still making mistakes. Developing an American accent is a process. It doesn't happen overnight." Sabrina Stoll, Germany