ESE Scholarship Thời Khóa Biểu Listening Corner Reading Responses Free Writes! Pronunciation Grammar Poetry Questions & Answers Idioms & Proverbs Programs & Downloads
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 452
  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome Bear View Post
    Nói tiếng Việt không xong, mà nói tiếng Anh cũng chẳng giống ai.
    BacSi biết rồi, người này viết bài Musing để viện cớ khỏi lên cầm mic chứ gì.

    Bệnh này có tên khoa học là: DOTHUHOCA

    Note: DOTHUHOCA là viết tắt của chữ: Đổ thừa hoàn cảnh.

    BacSi pó tay oy` ...


  2. #102
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,004

    Default Monday

    Monday. I love Monday.

    I have never been bored on Monday. Monday is when I release the energy that was squeezed inside my body over the weekend. Monday is when I let go the thoughts that have been packed tight in my brain. Monday is when the world opens its palms and catches whatever I throw at it. And even though the tasks are different, my Monday has always been the same.

    Monday starts with the first ring from the phone, and it would never stop throughout the day.

    Monday goes on with reports, with questions, with buzzes from the intercom, and with people hurriedly walking into my office for an ultra short conversation without saying hi, then leaving without saying bye.

    And Monday stops with stoop shoulders, a waste basket full of paper, a burned coffee pot that was rarely touched since morning, and a sense of satisfaction when the day has mysteriously gone just like an adventure.

    Monday is fun.

    Audio (requested by ThanksForTeachingMe): http://www.eseonline.net/staff/Jenna/Monday.wma

    Last edited by Bear Lac Loi; Jul 16, 2009 at 08:52 PM.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Lac Loi View Post
    Monday. I love Monday.
    Sorry ... I like you ... I need you ... I want you ... But I don't love you.


  4. #104
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monday View Post
    Sorry ... I like you ... I need you ... I want you ... But I don't love you.
    This sounds like the story of my life ... known by many, loved by none.


  5. #105
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BacSi HamChoiHonHamHoc View Post
    BacSi biết rồi, người này viết bài Musing để viện cớ khỏi lên cầm mic chứ gì.

    Bệnh này có tên khoa học là: DOTHUHOCA

    Note: DOTHUHOCA là viết tắt của chữ: Đổ thừa hoàn cảnh.

    BacSi pó tay oy` ...
    The two most scary people on earth are Doctors and Fortune Tellers. They can just see through ya - One, physically, and the other, mentally and spiritually.

    Can't hide anything from them people!

    And it seems like BacSi HamChoiHonHamHoc is possessing both skills.




  6. #106

    Default

    Yes, I am the most scary person on earth to you, Mr. Bear. And I am happy to hear that.

    You are one of my favorite teachers after all. We have learned so much from your fingers lol. And I hope that we will be able to learn from your mouth one day. But in the case you don't want to take the microphone, studying from your fingers is better than nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Lac Loi View Post
    This sounds like the story of my life ... known by many, loved by none.
    Đây là dấu hiệu của một trong hai bệnh:

    Bệnh thứ nhất là bệnh TUTI (là viết tắt của chữ Tự ti.)

    Bệnh thứ hai là bệnh GIGI (là viết tắt của chữ Giấu giếm.) Bạn có để ý rằng những diễn viên nổi tiếng thường ít công khai chuyện tình yêu của mình vì sợ fans buồn, và cũng là tạo nhiều niềm hy vọng cho nhiều người ...

    Không biết Mr. Bear bị bệnh TUTI hay bệnh GIGI đây.

    I wish you a better slogan "known by many, loved by many."



    Last edited by BacSi HamChoiHonHamHoc; Mar 13, 2009 at 08:26 AM.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Lac Loi View Post

    Audio (requested by ThanksForTeachingMe):
    http://www.eseonline.net/staff/Jenna/Monday.wma
    lol ... Sis Jenna sợ thầy Bear giận nên viết "requested by ThanksForTeachingMe." Vì Thanks dở listening skill lắm, nên thật là thích nếu như vừa học viết lại vừa học nghe. Chắc thầy Bear không phiền đâu ha?

    Ngoài ra, sis Jenna ơi, Thanks ước gì sis Jenna có thể làm Audio cho tất cả các posts trong tất cả các threads. Chỉ sợ sis không có thời gian. Nếu không có thời gian thì thôi nha sis.



  8. #108

    Default

    Hello everybody. I would like to say thank to Bear for your good ideas. For showing my appreciation I post my essay hereby for everybody reviewing and probably helping me fix my mistakes.
    Everybody! Have you ever think about someday we could be lost our lovers such as mother, father, husband, wife, son, daughter,... Sometimes, I think about this and I feel it will be an extremely terible thing for me if it happens. I never imagine how I could overcome that. My mother, my husband and my daughter are the most important persons in my life.
    It is as arranged in advance. This morning I learned one lesson from the praying time. God say "for our momentary, light suffering is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison". In fact, let consider every suffering lighter, smaller than God like the boy David considered the giant Golliah smaller than God and he knocked out Golliah only by one small stone. Why we do not overcome every suffering by that way? Let God do, only live well in your believe in God.
    I learned this lesson and felt peace and my heart is full of praise God. I do not need to scare or worry what will happen in future. Only I live well everyday, behave well with everybody, and never lose any minute for waste.
    Thank you for your reviewing.

    Last edited by hoanglanho; Mar 16, 2009 at 11:11 AM.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jenna View Post
    Audio (requested by ThanksForTeachingMe): http://www.eseonline.net/staff/Jenna/Monday.wma
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTeachingMe View Post
    lol ... Sis Jenna sợ thầy Bear giận nên viết "requested by ThanksForTeachingMe." Vì Thanks dở listening skill lắm, nên thật là thích nếu như vừa học viết lại vừa học nghe. Chắc thầy Bear không phiền đâu ha?

    Ngoài ra, sis Jenna ơi, Thanks ước gì sis Jenna có thể làm Audio cho tất cả các posts trong tất cả các threads. Chỉ sợ sis không có thời gian. Nếu không có thời gian thì thôi nha sis.
    Wowie, thank you Miss Jenna. Your reading my writing is like adding soul to a scarecrow. You've made it prettier than I thought possible.

    Thanks Thanks too, for requesting. You know how to take advantage of one with perfect pronunciation.




    Last edited by Bear Lac Loi; Mar 17, 2009 at 08:39 PM.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoanglanho View Post
    Hello everybody. I would like to say thank to Bear for your good ideas. For showing my appreciation I post my essay hereby for everybody reviewing and probably helping me fix my mistakes.
    Everybody! Have you ever think about someday we could be lost our lovers such as mother, father, husband, wife, son, daughter,... Sometimes, I think about this and I feel it will be an extremely terible thing for me if it happens. I never imagine how I could overcome that. My mother, my husband and my daughter are the most important persons in my life.
    It is as arranged in advance. This morning I learned one lesson from the praying time. God say "for our momentary, light suffering is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison". In fact, let consider every suffering lighter, smaller than God like the boy David considered the giant Golliah smaller than God and he knocked out Golliah only by one small stone. Why we do not overcome every suffering by that way? Let God do, only live well in your believe in God.
    I learned this lesson and felt peace and my heart is full of praise God. I do not need to scare or worry what will happen in future. Only I live well everyday, behave well with everybody, and never lose any minute for waste.
    Thank you for your reviewing.
    Thank you for posting your essay, Hoanglanho, and welcome to tienganh.

    I enjoy your quoting Corinthians 4:17 from the Bible. However, we prefer not to discuss politics or religions on this site due the diversity in political or religious beliefs of the members.

    My corrections regarding grammatical mistakes are as below. The red texts in the parentheses replace the preceding red texts or provide instructions such as adding or deleting texts or punctuations. For minor mistakes, I would just fix it and redline the corrections for your reference.

    --- o0o ---

    Hello everybody. I would like to say thanks to Bear for your good ideas. For showing my appreciation I post my essay hereby (here) for everybody reviewing (to review) and probably helping (help) me fix my mistakes.

    Everybody! Have you ever think (thought) about someday (add: when) we could be lost (could lose) our lovers (people we love) such as mother, father, husband, wife, son, (add: or) daughter? Sometimes, I think about this, and I feel it will (would) be an extremely terrible thing for me if it happens. I never imagine how I could overcome that. My mother, my husband (comma) and my daughter are the most important persons (prefer: people) in my life.

    It is as arranged in advance (The sentence is correct, but the meaning is vague). This morning I learned one lesson from the praying time. God says, "For our momentary, light suffering is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison." In fact, let’s consider every suffering lighter, (delete comma) (add: and) smaller than God, like the boy David considered the giant Golliah smaller than God, and he knocked out Golliah only by one small stone. Why we do not (do we not) overcome every suffering by (delete: by) that way? Let God do (add: his work), (semicolon) (add: you) only live well in your believe (belief) in God.

    I learned this lesson and felt (add: at) peace (comma) and my heart is full of praise (is praising) God (suggest: consider using present perfect tense for the verb “feel” if you have felt and are still feeling peaceful while you are praising God). I do not need to scare (to be scared) or worry ("worry" is OK as a verb, but I prefer to use an adjective to be parallel with the word scared: "worried") (add: about) what will happen in (add: the) future. (Replace the period with a comma) (add: but) only I (replace “I” with “to”) live well everyday (every day), (add: to) behave well with everybody, and never lose (to waste) any minute for waste (delete: for waste).

    Thank you for your reviewing (you can either delete "your" or replace "reviewing" with "review" because "reviewing" is not a noun. You may also say, ""Thank you for your reviewing my essay." In this case, "reviewing my essay" is a noun clause and functions as a noun).

    --- o0o ---

    The fourth paragraph seems quite messy with the red texts. However, should you rewrite what I corrected, it would be like this:

    “I learned this lesson and have felt at peace, and my heart is praising God. I do not need to be scared or worried about what will happen in the future, but only to live well every day, to behave well with everybody, and never to waste a minute.”

    Good job, Hoanglanho.



    Last edited by Bear Lac Loi; Mar 17, 2009 at 08:44 PM.

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • Bạn không được phép gửi bài mới
  • Bạn không được phép trả lời
  • Ban không được phép gửi kèm files
  • Bạn không được phép sửa bài
  •