PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Karaoke Fundraiser/Groups

OoSoOSwtJenna
Mar 19, 2010, 09:01 PM
Room ESE tổ chức karaoke gây quỹ học bổng cho những sinh viên dù hoàn cảnh khó khăn nhưng vẫn học giỏi tại Việt Nam năm 2010-2011 vào lúc 8h sáng Việt Nam thứ 7 ngày 03/27/2010, 6pm Cali time, and 9pm Eastern Time US Friday 03/26/2010. Rất mong sự tham gia của tất cả các bạn. Để biết thêm thông tin, xin hay ghé thăm http://tienganh.net/forumdisplay.php?f=145

OoSoOSwtJenna
Mar 21, 2010, 08:03 PM
Hello everyone,

According to the meeting on 3/19/2007, we agreed upon dividing the staff and responsibilities into groups to help out during the karaoke fundraiser. By doing so, we can all share the responsibilities and help coordinate the event smoothly. M and I thought it is best to split the groups into two people every four hours. For example, the first emcee group will be Toyo912002 and Hcvct. Toyo will emcee the first two hours then Hcvct can take over the last two hours. HC will then pass it on to the next group. By following this format, we can have time to join in to sing, rest, eat, and sleep. For those who are willing to rotate, meaning to volunteer more time to help out the next group, please contact the appropriate group leaders (VienXu21, Toyo912002, m_la_m, OoSoOSwtJenna, and 8TieuMieu8). If anyone has any sugguests and ideas, please dont hestitate to leave your comments here. On behalf of ESE, M and I would like to thank everyone for your time and dedication.

If you need to edit the post, please state the reason, so I know what has been edited. Thanks!
Group 1 (4hr duration)
(first 2hr) 8am VN/3am Europe/6pm Cali/9pm EST to
(last 2hr) 12pm VN/7am Europe/10pm Cali/1am EST
Need 2 emcees - (1) Hcvct will start the event (2) SeVenn Uppp (3) Remyyy as a backup
Need 2 accounting - Tu-An (account) & JK (Updating the forum)
Need 2 organizers - m_la_m & TieuThoBuiDoi
Q & A - all staff members
Room monitor: LucChiCamMa

Group 2 (4hr duration)
(first 2hr) 12pm VN/7am Europe/10pm Cali/1am EST to
(last 2hr) 4pm VN/11am Europe/2am Cali/5am EST
Need 2 emcees - (1) lastleaf & (2) SeVeen Uppp
Need 2 accounting - Tu-An & 8TieuMieu8
Need 2 organizers - m_la_m & OoSoOSwtJenna
Room monitor: VienXu21 & QTDKN_Panda

Group 3 (4hr duration)
(first 2hr) 4pm VN/11am Europe/2am Cali/5am EST to
(last 2 hr)8pm VN/3pm Europe/6am Cali/9am EST
Need 2 emcees - (1) Remyyy & (2) ?
Need 2 accounting - ThanksForTeachingMe & 8TieuMieu8
Need 2 organizers - LucChiCamMa & TieuThoBuiDoi
Room monitor: huygo88 & anhbuon1003

Group 4 (4hr duration)
(first 2hr) 8pm VN/3pm Europe/6am Cali/9am EST to
(last 2hr) 12am VN/7pm Europe/10am Cali/1pm EST
Need 2 emcees - (1) 7LeHong & (2) BaThim7? (hoaisnv)
Need 2 accounting - ?
Need 2 organizers - Linda15_04 & Fannvi
Room monitor: Babii_Ly

The show will end after group 4 (16hrs or hold out as long as we can) unless someone volunteer to emcee and monitor the room.......... :)

evil_looking
Mar 22, 2010, 03:01 PM
Em không hiểu mình hát karaoke như thế này thì gây quỹ như thế nào nhỉ?

m_la_m
Mar 22, 2010, 06:27 PM
Hello evil_looking,

Here's an example, if you would like to sing on the fundraising night, you could raise your hand to sing however you need to donate a certain amount of money to sing a song or however many songs you choose. However the set amount have not been set. The price for people in Vietnam will be less of course than the people in the United States. If you choose to donate more than the set amount, you are more than welcome to. I hope this answer your question.

Thank you,
M

OoSoOSwtJenna
Mar 22, 2010, 07:00 PM
Hello evil_looking,

Here's an example, if you would like to sing on the fundraising night, you could raise your hand to sing however you need to donate a certain amount of money to sing a song or however many songs you choose. However the set amount have not been set. The price for people in Vietnam will be less of course than the people in the United States. If you choose to donate more than the set amount, you are more than welcome to. I hope this answer your question.

Thank you,
M

Evil, the purpose of the event is to raise as much money as possible. The more money we received, the more scholarship award we can give out. Since ESE is not a karaoke room, those who want to sing must donate a certain amount like M had stated above. If you would like to be a part of the fundraiser, please join us on March 27th at 9am Vietnam time. For more information, you can send a direct message on Paltalk to one of the event organizers (OoSoOSwtJenna, m_la_m, Tu-An, Dieu_nhac, HcVct, Toyo912002, 8TieuMieu, and VienXu21) for a faster respond. Thank you and see you at the karaoke benefit.

ESE Scholarship questions and answers: http://tienganh.net/showthread.php?t=2553

Sincerely,

ESE Staff

JK
Mar 23, 2010, 01:53 PM
sắp xếp MC theo như Jenna là không nên lắm:
Toyo + HcVcT <<< cặp này phí quá... 1 người là chủ room, 1 người là MC hay.
VienXu + 7-Up <<< cặp này yếu quá... 1 người VX không phải siêu ăn nói, 1 người thì nói quá nhiều mà sức ảnh hưởng lại ít.
LastLeaf + Remy <<< Cặp này ổn, chỉ là Remy thì quá nổi tiếng ở những room khác, còn ESE thì không biết him là ai. :D

Xem thử cách sắp xếp của JK thế nào nhé:

Nếu là 2 người làm MC 1 lúc ( Nên là 1 trai 1 gái cho người nghe khỏi chán):
Cặp 1: HcVcT + Jenna ( Jenna có thể làm MC 1 mình hông tự nhiên, nhưng nếu làm chung với HcVcT là 1 sự kết hợp Tuyệt vời)
Cặp 2: Toyo + m_la_m ( không ai cần bàn cải gì về cặp này chứ?)
Cặp 3: VienXu + LastLeaf ( cặp này có hay hơn cặp 2 giọng ồ ồ của VX và 7-Up không? hehe )

Nếu làm 3 người MC 1 lúc thì như JK đã nói bên kia...

OoSoOSwtJenna
Mar 23, 2010, 02:48 PM
JK, we must think of everyone's availability too. Anh Huu has a business to run the next day and Toyo has to work. In addition, there are more reasons. Nothing have been set yet, so the list we are still working on it. That's why Jen included the question marks. We will try our best to set up a group that works well together. As for M and I being the emcees, that will be the last option. We will only emcee if it's necessary because we have to handle the accounting and help organize the event. We will try to confirm the list by Thursday.

OoSoOSwtJenna
Mar 24, 2010, 10:57 PM
Hello everyone,

If you are able/unable to help out during the scheduled time, please reply to this thread as a confirmation. I woke up this morning, the groups list we agreed upon at the meeting was altered by someone. The only thing I had changed this morning with LucChiCamMa is added on Babii_Ly and huygo88. I just want to confirm this list before Friday, so everyone is aware of their scheduled time, responsibilities, and who is in the same group.

To JK, bo ai cung edit cai post cua minh duoc ha? Jen tuong chi co' admin moi edit thoi phai khong?

Thanks!

OoSoOSwtJenna
Mar 25, 2010, 12:14 AM
For Saturday's karaoke, J will be sponsoring all the operators in Vietnam and Europe. That means you DO NOT have to pay to sing, so join in raise your hand and have fun. :)