May 13, 2011, 11:48 AM
A good job
We are at the time which, together with the open policy, foreign businessmen are flocking to our country to do business or establish companies, and factories. These company and enterprises usually use new office machines and modern equipment. Therefore, in order to get a good job, besides our professional knowledge, we, young people try out best to improve our knowledge of computer technology and at least one foreign language.
The reason is use of computers in daily business transactions is very popular in every big company, domestic and foreign alike. The knowledge of foreign languages, especially English is much more important for a reason that whether he works in a domestic or foreign company, an employee should be able to write and speak English fluenty because english is being widely used in almost all branches of activities of the society. In other words, the primary condition for a student to get a good job is that he or she should have a college degree together with a good knowledge of computer technology and English.
Naturally, after graduation, every student wishes to get a good job. It seems that a good job has different meanings. And, it depends on each individual situation. To me, a good job simple means a job suitable for my abilities and my interests and needless to say, a job with a fairy good salary. Then again comes my opinion that a good job means a job in which I can improve my professional knowledge, have a chance to study further, and ain my job promotion.
In short, I’m of the opinion that a good job means a job which anables me to make more and more personal and social progress in future
QUESTION FOR DISCUSSION
- What does a goob job mean to you?
- Good working condition
- Suitable for interest and ability
- High salaries
- Near home
- Social position
- What shoule you do to get a good job?
- University degrees
- Certificates in English and computer
- Years of working experience
- Relationship/ recommentation
- Real ability
- Good appearance
- If you have made wrong decision in chosing a career, are you brave enough to do it over?
- Have you ever considered yoour working place as you second house
- How about your relations with your cooleagues ? How do these relations afftect your work?
- “ the secret of life is not to do what we like but to like what we do” is it true?
- Which of the following leads you decide to choose your present/ future job?
- What have you so far done to pave the way to your future?
- Which should be first: love, marriage, or marrigae, or carreer ? What is a good job? How to find a good job means knowing how to prepare for it well. Right?
- Are you of the opinion that a number of young people never dare to think of getting married so long as they haven’t got a steady career?
- Where would you prefer to work?
Last edited by datrongcat; May 13, 2011 at 11:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to datrongcat For This Useful Post:
OoSoOSwtJenna (May 13, 2011)