+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trong Ese co thay co nao chuyen ve ngon ngu ko? giup e voi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovely_tomato View Post
    em dang lam khoa luan tot nghiep ve phan Greek roots va Latin roots. lam on giup em tim tai lieu cua nhung nha nghien cuu, em can gap lam, help me voi.
    Lovely Tomato, I saw your message and didn't dare to consider myself as a person who “chuyên về ngôn ngữ”, so I passed, hoping that some true linguists would show you the way.

Later, someone told me that you were looking for me! Therefore, I assume that I am, in your eyes, the “chuyên về ngôn ngữ” person that you were referring to! That's quite a misconception, since I'm not. I'm still struggling with just English, let alone Greek or Latin.

Truth be told, if your graduation thesis were about Greek and Latin roots and how they affected English vocabulary, your linguistic knowledge would be way over my head. However, if you want to study with me, I’ll be glad to learn more about it. Who knows, by the time you graduate, I would be able to know a few Greek or Latin words myself.

Email me what you have. We’ll graduate together. Good luck to us!

:-)

Last edited by Bear Lac Loi; Mar 29, 2010 at 10:16 PM.

ESE Student
    Paltalk
    lovely_tomato
    Thanks

Post Thay Bearlacloi oi!!!!!!!!!!!

Thay oi! Tomato da gui email cho thay roi do! Thay co nhan duoc chua ah? cai topic cua con co chut van de, con da correct lai roi thay xem dum con coi no da hoan chinh chua nhe! Thank thay nha!
    Learning Greek and Latin Roots by Heart to Build Up Vocabulary Is Crucial To Improve Reading Comprehension Ability

Thanks

Tomato, since this is your school work, it should not be discussed in public. I will provide my suggestions through emails or PMs.

+ Reply to Thread