ESE Scholarship Thời Khóa Biểu Listening Corner Reading Responses Free Writes! Pronunciation Grammar Poetry Questions & Answers Idioms & Proverbs Programs & Downloads
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Happy Birthday ss TieuThoBuiDoi! ^.^

Last edited by sweet lion; Jul 14, 2010 at 12:51 PM.
    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY co Tieuthobuidoi
    best whishes to you

Happy birthday Co^ TieuThoBuiDoi, it's actually a bit early for our time but since be' Sweet beat me to the punch in Vietnam time, so I might as well. Let's see, I can't count the days or hours that we've known each other but what I do know is I do cherish our friendship. You can relate to what I say and what I appreciate the most is that you understand when I keep business and pleasure separate. My friend, I hope that this friendship will not end and I am not much for words but I do cherish a friend like you. On this special day, I wish all of your dreams come true, life is grande and most importantly good health. Happy birthday my friend!!!

cg.....eg ko noi gi nhieu ngoai...Sinh nhat vui ve & eg iu cg nhieu lam...........moi dieu tot dep, may man, am' ap' nhat se den voi cg e.......chay di mua 1 thu*' cho cg :p

Happy Birthday To You T T . Chuc T T Sinh Nhat that la vui ve. Best wishes to you my dear.

chúc mừnh sinh nhật cô TT,chúc cô vui vẻ mạnh khoẻ..Happy birthday

Chúc mừng sinh nhật, sis TTBD. Chúc TT sức khỏe và hạnh phúc.
    This is my gift for you. Enjoy it.

Happy Birthday sis, chúc sis gặp nhiều điều tốt lành may mắn trong tuổi mới

muội đợi huynh trọn kiếp này
    chẳng hẹn kiếp sau
    biết đâu đấy...
    qua Hoàng tuyền lạc mất nhau

Happy birthday TT.....have a fantastic time on this special day.

"I don't get upset with myself if my accent isn't perfect. I know I am making progress as long as I practice all the time. Don't be too hard on yourself if you are still making mistakes. Developing an American accent is a process. It doesn't happen overnight." Sabrina Stoll, Germany

Default live your life with all your hart

Happy B day hunny, i am always the one that walks in at the end of a party.......
    may u have a wonderfull day and may all the days of your life be as this one today!
    "Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast