Thread: I need help about Translation English to Vietnamese!

ESE Student

Default I need help about Translation English to Vietnamese!

Hello các anh chị Instructors,
    Em là SV ở VN, hiện đang học English. Em được phát một bài tiếng Anh, phải dịch sang tiếng Việt, tuy nhiên bài này khó ngay từ câu mở đầu. Cực kỳ khó chịu và không thể dịch thông được đoạn đầu tiên. Em kính mong các bạn, các anh chị có thể giu'p em.

Customer first: the message for this or any other year

<By Michael Skapinker>

What, the caller from Hewlett-Packard wanted to know, did I think the big business issues would this year? Well, I replied, in Hewlett-Packard’s case, I thought the issues should be that my new HP printer-scanner-copier refused to scan when I bought it and it took me weeks to sort it out. Also the machine could not print on lightweight card, as it was supposed to, without jamming.

The man from HP laughed nervously. Were there any other big business issues I would like to mention? No, I said. If HP took care of those small ones, the big ones would take care of themselves.

I could have talked for longer, but I had to call Powergen. I should not have been using the FT’s time to sort out my electricity difficulties but no one had answered the 24-hour Powergen helpline the previous evening. This time I got through and, after a few false starts, they sorted out my problem.

Cont.....
    --------------------
    Em gặp rắc rối ở cái câu màu đỏ. Có anh chị nào giúp em dịch được câu đó, em cảm ơn lắm. Bài này trích trong tạp chí Financial Time.

Thx các anh chị trước.
    James