Thread: ESE Scholarship meeting

Paltalk
    HcVcT

Default ESE Scholarship meeting

First, I apologize for not being able to organize a meeting for all of us. I understand we're already late according to our time line. We had tried but the proposed dates did not work out.
    It looks like weekends are not good for everyone on the panel.
    I would like to cancel the meeting set for tomorrow (Saturday 08/08/2009).
    I would like to set it for either of these 2 nights:

Monday night 08/10/2009 at 6pm Cali time/8pm Central time/9pm Eastern time/8am Thứ Ba bên Việt Nam.
    or
    Tuesday night 08/11/2009 at 6pm Cali time/8pm Central time/9pm Eastern time/8am Thứ Tư bên Việt Nam.

Please CONFIRM with Jenna, m_la_m, or myself that you would be able to attend and which night is best for you. PLEASE pm me with your confirmation by Saturday night. If I don't hear from you, I will assume either dates will be good for you.

With your confirmation, a final date/time will be sent out on Sunday 08/09/2009. As always, the majority votes will decide when the meeting will be.

This meeting will be the most critical meeting for this scholarship enabling us to go forward. I hope we can all make the meeting. If you are unable to attend, please write a post with your picks and any supporting reasons that should be taken into consideration.

Please do remember to pm me with your availability of the 2 choices above.

Best Regards,

Similar Threads:
    Nhất nhân tác phúc thiên nhân hưởng, Độc thụ khai hoa vạn thụ hương.

Paltalk
    HcVcT

Monday night 08/10/2009 at 6pm Cali time/8pm Central time/9pm Eastern time/8am Thứ Ba bên Việt Nam.

To the ESE Scholarship panel,
    Thank you for your confirmations. The ESE Scholarship meeting is set for the above time. Please prepare your selections and your reasons. We will try to be brief; however, please allot several hours for this meeting in your schedule.

See you there,

Nhất nhân tác phúc thiên nhân hưởng, Độc thụ khai hoa vạn thụ hương.

Shh I'm studying ENGLISH! OoSoOSwtJenna's Avatar
    Paltalk
    OoSoOSwtJenna

Quote Originally Posted by HcVcT View Post

To the ESE Scholarship panel,
    Thank you for your confirmations. The ESE Scholarship meeting is set for the above time. Please prepare your selections and your reasons. We will try to be brief; however, please allot several hours for this meeting in your schedule.

See you there,

I cannot gaurentee if I can be there at 9pm, but I will try my best. As I've mentioned to Hcvct, I am not able to attend the entire meeting because I have to wake up at 3:30am Tuesday morning for work.

"I don't get upset with myself if my accent isn't perfect. I know I am making progress as long as I practice all the time. Don't be too hard on yourself if you are still making mistakes. Developing an American accent is a process. It doesn't happen overnight." Sabrina Stoll, Germany