Thread: Online Diary

ESE Student
    Paltalk
    Paltalk User ID if you already have one

Default Online Diary

Online diary is not safe because some people can sneak in and read. What can I do ? I may hide my feeling. It's 3 A.M and I'm still awake. I'll go to the bank later ...

I may write few sentences daily. In another words, I want to write something in English or else I may forget the language.

if
    ... I do this

else if

... I do that

end else if

Similar Threads:

ESE Student
    Paltalk

enter ...

Ai ơi nhớ thả vần thơ
    Cho tui mơ mọng thẩn thơ vườn hồng

few seconds later ...

Vườn thơ chẳn có ai mơ
    Mình tui lẽ bóng đêm mơ một mình

reading and typing ...

Tháng tám nắng trời se thất
    Áp vào da mặt nám đen thùi
    Tàn nhang lớp chớp thêm mụn cám
    Oi ức nóng nực ... nách thơm mùi

Today I'm off. What can I do to kill my time ? Why I cook if no one wants to eat ? I rather grab a sandwich at Subway fast food restaurant. The bread is kind of soft. The cheese is chewy when it melts on the meatballs and steaks. The tomato, lettuce, cucumber, onion and mayonnaise in the ham, turkey and roast beef sandwich is not bad...

The swimming pool is only few yards from where I reside, but somehow I'm not enjoy to go there to expose myself into the sun in Summer. Why am I too lazy to walk on the beach for fresh air ?

if z = hungry
    x = open refrigerator find something to cook

else
    y = grab something at the restaurant

end

ESE Student
    Paltalk

This afternoon I made myself a cup of coffee and drank it all. May be that's the reason why I'm still awake. I was shocked to hear my half brother's voice on the telephone.

He said, " Is that you, bé Nhỏ ? " I'm the youngest one in the family, and I haven't communicate with my brothers, sisters nor my father for a century.

I said, "Yes"

He confirmed, " I'm a son of your father." Since, I neither see him nor speak to him for almost twenty years.

He continued, " Your eldest brother passed away yesterday due to the illness." I regret that I didn't contact my eldest brother to help him with finance. I thought he lives longer ...

He hung up the telephone. Sound like stranger to me because he spoke only two sentences without asking how am I doing... I think all of my sisters and brothers need help with finance.

I decide to contact all of them sometime next week.

ESE Student
    Paltalk
    deepinlove87

For along time
    I back