ESE Scholarship Thời Khóa Biểu Listening Corner Reading Responses Free Writes! Pronunciation Grammar Poetry Questions & Answers Idioms & Proverbs Programs & Downloads

Smile Cần chỗ học Tiếng Anh với giáo viên bản ngữ!!!

Hi everybody,

I am finding an E center to improve Listening and speaking skills. However, I am just a student, the tuition fee should be reasonable.

Pls help, I live in Hanoi and this is urgent. Pls help me.

Thanks in advance!!

Other Threads:

Why don't you choose ESE room? In my opinion,It is good for you.If you don't believe me.Why don't you try ? I bet that you will lose.
    p/s:Tuition fee is so.....so.....reasonable!

Last edited by kotaro67; Jun 15, 2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: p/s

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kotaro67 View Post
    Why don't you choose ESE room? In my opinion,It is good for you.If you don't believe me.Why don't you try ? I bet that you will lose.
    p/s:Tuition fee is so.....so.....reasonable!

Thanks for your advise. Anyway, one of my friend introduced me to ****. I went there for a placement test and found it very interesting. .
    I talked a lot with Mr Patrick. He is so handsome and humorous.

However, I want to ask more about this E center. Does anyone know about this????

Its website is [link removed by HcVcT].

Default English

It's so interesting to learn english pronunciation with Patrick and ****.

Come and join us .
    For more information, pls visit [link removed by HcVcT]

Quote Originally Posted by misaky View Post
    It's so interesting to learn english pronunciation with Patrick and ****.

Come and join us .
    For more information, pls visit [link removed by HcVcT]
    Misaky,

I’m sure that you are excited about the school and would like to help others improve their English. However, it seems that you have taken advantage of the site to advertise for the school.

Granted, there is nothing wrong with letting friends know about your favorite English school. In fact, it is good to share. However, the way you’ve pretended asking innocent questions to bait people is not recommended. It’s what American would consider as cheap trick and not well respected.

Most of us prefer a straight-forward way. If you believe the school is helpful, ask the ESE administrators if you may discuss about the school in the ESE room on Paltalk. There are a few free discussion sessions that you may take advantage of and let everyone know about the school. ESE will not endorse any for-profit business, but if it is good for our students, we love to spread the words.

In addition, we also love to invite Mr. O’Grady to share his English experience with Vietnamese students from all over the world on Paltalk as well. With such experience, I’m sure he could help more than just a few paying students from English Hanoi. It is also a good way to let ESE students in Hanoi know about the school.

If you are not familiar with our room on Paltalk, please follow this link: http://tienganh.net/ese/1814

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by Bear Lac Loi; Jul 1, 2009 at 08:53 PM.

Default Dear Bear LacLoi

Thanks for your sharing.

I myself find out an interesting place to learn english. ANd not many people know about it. That is the reason I want to introduce to everybody as a reference.

Why don't you take a course with Ms. ***** - old teachers from BC in ****** i think it's fantasic
    [edited by HcVcT]

chui` ui, cai' nay` sao gio'ng gia? do` kie'm truo`ng roi` qua?ng cao' qua'.

Èo èo...các bác này ảo quá. Quảng cáo thì cứ quảng cáo, mất công bầy trò thế làm gì