Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions Only Game

gdpt-

Default Questions Only Game

Okay, the title is pretty much self-explanatory.

We will try to have a conversation using only questions.

Here is a short example:

Would you like to play this game?
    Can't you see I am playing it?
    Does it look like I can see you?
    You can't tell by my words?

... and etc.

Rules
    - All sentences need to be in QF (Question Formats!)
    - You need to make it flow smoothly into the conversation. Meaning, the questions need to relate... somehow.

Hint:
    - Think of what you want to say, then change it it a question.

I'll start off:
    What topic would you like to talk about?

Similar Threads:

gdpt-

Can we please talk about fruits?

Paltalk
    HcVcT

Why couldn't we talk about fruits? Do you have a fruit in mind that you care to share with us? Do you know that my favorite has always been mango? Have you noticed that mango in the US is nothing compared to the mango in Vietnam? Can you imagine the plump luscious sweet fresh mango picked from a branch grown beside a pond in the country side? Doesn't it make your mouth water just thinking of it? He he he... have you any ideas what's on my mind right now? Do you believe I'm dreaming of a green sour mango dipped in sugared fish sause? Whoa! do you have any extra tissues by any chance to save me from drowning in my own river of saliva?

Nhất nhân tác phúc thiên nhân hưởng, Độc thụ khai hoa vạn thụ hương.

Không biết mình là ai nữa Tu-An's Avatar
    Paltalk
    Tu-An

Do you have to be so gross, Mr. Huu? Isn't GD the champion of that? Do you want to take that title away from her?

Isn't this one of the games played on "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"?

Life is short. Slow down and remember to smile.

How can an airplane fly? ThanksForTeachingMe's Avatar
    Paltalk
    ThanksForTeachingMe

Why hasn't anyone played this game for a long time? Is this game interesting? Do you agree with me that it is interesting? If so, why wouldn't you play this game?

Is it because you don't know what to say or to write? Why don't you think about your favorite food? How about your favorite actors or actresses? What about your favorite soccer players? Which school subjects do you like most? Why don't you choose one of them?

Are you wondering what I am going to talk about? Should I ask cô Tu-An some questions?

Dear cô Tu-An, may I ask you some questions? How are you, cô Tu-An? Why haven't you taught a class in ESE lately, cô Tu-An? Why do you look so happy? Are you in love, cô Tu-An?

Do you think I should stop here? If you do, why don't you reward yourself for your accurate assessment because I actually stop here?

Last edited by ThanksForTeachingMe; Feb 20, 2009 at 09:12 PM.

Paltalk
    Tu-An

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTeachingMe View Post
    If you do, why don't you reward yourself for your accurate assessment because I actually stop here?
    Is this a question? Why weren't you there when I held class? What make you think that I'm in love, Thanks? Is it because my heart has been shattered into so many pieces? Why is it that you ran off when I said hi to you earlier? Don't you know that you need to be there to support me when LamCam is in the room?

How can an airplane fly? ThanksForTeachingMe's Avatar
    Paltalk
    ThanksForTeachingMe

Quote Originally Posted by Tu-An View Post
    Is this a question?
    Why not? Why isn't it a question when it begins with "Why" and ends with a question mark?

Why weren't you there when I held class? Why is it that you ran off when I said hi to you earlier? Don't you know that you need to be there to support me when LamCam is in the room?
    How could I explain why I ran off when you said hi to me earlier? Did you know my internet connection was not very good at that time? How could I answer you when my internet was disconnected? And why didn't you answer me when I said hello to you and Mr. Mag later? Were you away? Who was LamCam? Did you know that I didn't know who LamCam was?

What make you think that I'm in love, Thanks? Is it because my heart has been shattered into so many pieces?
    Don't you know that people from all over the world think that you are in love, cô Tu-An? Why do you often set your status message that says: "Em Rat Nho Anh?" or "Ghet anh roi, khong them nho anh nua dau?" It shows that you are in love, doesn't it?

Last edited by ThanksForTeachingMe; Feb 21, 2009 at 09:40 PM.

Paltalk
    Tu-An

Don't you know that "Em Rat Nho Anh" is a song? Don't you know that I'm still waiting for you to hook me up? Hì hì

Paltalk
    Little_Toad

Is "hì hì" a question? Or is it a verb? Do you hì hì when you make some mistakes or what? Do you feel TA's "hì hì" very nice?

Paltalk
    Tu-An

Why is it that Toad pick on me after I sit through her class and listen to her last night? Am I being picked on because I was "xí xọnning" in her class? Is this her punishment for me since she thought "xí xọnning" was flirting? Shouldn't Toad already know that "hì hì" has a lot of meanings?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast