ESE Scholarship Thời Khóa Biểu Listening Corner Reading Responses Free Writes! Pronunciation Grammar Poetry Questions & Answers Idioms & Proverbs Programs & Downloads
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Lac Loi View Post
    Hello Minh,

I am not sure if I have changed, but there is a good possibility that age may have something to do with the way I talk. I am, after all, officially over the hill. It would be quite embarrassing trying to behave like a young and handsome bear I once was. I can now feel the slow motion of time creeping through the tunnel of life... well... more like almost half way through.
    Are you feeling the same way?
    Hi thầy Bear,

I may not feel the same way. In the past, when I was young, I wished I could grow up faster. Now, I am still young, but I enjoy and savour my youngness. I can feel the slow motion of time, and it is enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Lac Loi View Post
    BS, if Mr. JK (Well, Dr. JK now) saw your wish, he would probably spank you silly

-o0o-

Edit: Hmm, you probably wonder what "silly" means in "spank you silly". Maybe it is your turn to explain that to me.

(Hint: Look it up in Oxford Learner's Dictionaries for American-English usage)

I use google translate instead. That is the way I do at work

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546