Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Got Grammar???

Chưa Có

Great job, lion. You're obviously not a beginner. Hehe.

Paltalk
    Ur_love

Quote Originally Posted by Jeedy View Post
    @Love, "Half a watermelon can be replaced a whole meal..." this sentence is grammatically incorrect. If you want to use 'can be replaced...' you can say 'a whole meal can be replaced by half a watermelon.'

"Because it is so juice"... juice is a noun/verb. Here we are describing a watermelon, so we should use an adjective, which is juicy. Overall, great try, UrLove!
    Thank you co Jeedy. Sao chua thay cau moi vay co?

~If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.(Hug)(L)~

Chưa Có

Level: Pre-Intermediate

This is a none smoking area. Can you speak to them to not smoke around this area. I am tired about yelling with them. They said us they couldn't do it again. They cannot be trust it.

G'luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeedy View Post
    Level: Pre-Intermediate

This is a none smoking area. Can you speak to them to not smoke around this area. I am tired about yelling with them. They said us they couldn't do it again. They cannot be trust it.

G'luck!
    This is a no smoking area. Can you speak to them not to smoke around this area. I am tired of yelling at them. They said us they wouldn't do it again. They cannot be trusted.

Paltalk
    iPropose

This is a nonsmoking area. Can you tell them not to smoke around this area? I am tired of yelling at them. They told us they wouldn't do it again. They cannot be trusted.

This is the non-smoking area. Can you ask them not to smoke around this area. I am tired of yelling with them. They told us they wouldn't do it again. They cannot be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by buiminhese View Post
    This is a no smoking area. Can you speak to them not to smoke around this area. I am tired of yelling at them. They said us they wouldn't do it again. They cannot be trusted.

This is a non-smoking area. Can you speak to them not to smoke around this area. I am tired of yelling at them. They said us they wouldn't do it again. They cannot be trusted

Chưa Có

@eragon009nt, 95% = A!

"I am tired of yelling with them." Should be "I am tired of yelling at them." With implies cùng, với. Mình không muốn la hét, mắng cùng họ. Aside from that, great job!

@buiminhese, 90% = A!

" Can you speak to them not to smoke around this area." Should be, "Can you tell them not to smoke around this area." If you want to use "speak," then one of the correct ways would be, "Can you speak to them about not smoking in this area." (Tôi sẽ nói chuyện với họ về vấn đề.....)

"They said us they wouldn't do it again." Take out us. Overall, really gơd.

For the right correction, refer to co iP's post.

Chưa Có

Level: Pre Intermediate

The kitchen is dirty! The dishes has not being washed. The plate have not been clean. Its to dark to clean. I am need to turn up the lite.

Paltalk
    Bobo321

The kitchen is so dirty! The dishes have not been washed. The plates are not clean. It is too dark to clean them. I need to turn on the light.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast