ESE Scholarship Thời Khóa Biểu Listening Corner Reading Responses Free Writes! Pronunciation Grammar Poetry Questions & Answers Idioms & Proverbs Programs & Downloads

Smile ESE Technical Support

Gan` da^y, Lucchi tha'y co' vai em bi van de ve computer/Nework. Nen LC tao cai thread nay ra danh rieng cho Computer Technical Support Only. LC cung mong cac anh chi nao gioi ve computer vao phu giup mot tay cho cac em hoc sinh duoc thuan tien log vao Paltalk de hoc.

Cac em co truc trac gi ve am thanh hay ve paltalk, hay ve van de gi khac ma lien quan den hoc hanh thi LC se co gang het suc de giup cho cac em. Nhung ngoai viec sua~ chua~ computer cho tot de hoc hanh thi LC se khong giup ve van de gi khac. Dac biet la giup chinh am thanh de hat karaoke. That is a NO NO . I'm sorry to say this because I don't have much time. I can only help doing something that is related to schooling.

Neu' computer cua cac em bi gi va sua hong duoc thi co the vao day post cau hoi ( I need it in full details so that I can find out what the problem is ). LC se co ga'ng het suc cua minh de giup cho cac em co duoc mot cai may cha.y duoc tot de hoc hanh trong truong hoac trong paltalk.

Thank You.

LucChiCamMa.

Similar Threads:

Other Threads:

For those of you who A(n Ca'p Ne't Nha` Ha`ng So'm ( ghi vay cho vui thoi nhe ) va nhung ban dung phone hoac nha net yeu, LucChi se~ request Room to enable cai VIDEO CHAT WIDGET. This means that you dont need PALKTALK EXPRESS TO LISTEN. You can just click on this link, http://www.paltalk.com/g2/group/1057382565/ and you would be able to SEE & HEAR. Day la cach duy nhat de giup cho nguoi nguoi Net yeu duoc nghe trong room.

Just wait until we Enable it, then you would know what I meant. Hopefully this would work for you ( nhung ba.n hay tro.m net nha hang som )

Sorry Guys. That option that I said doesnt work no more. I and thay Huu tried but it didnt work for our room.

You can always click vào "Lớp học" on the banner up top. Paltalk Express still works.

Nhất nhân tác phúc thiên nhân hưởng, Độc thụ khai hoa vạn thụ hương.

Quote Originally Posted by HcVcT View Post
    You can always click vào "Lớp học" on the banner up top. Paltalk Express still works.
    Voice doesn't work when you access through the "Lop Hoc" link.

Hmmm... There is no "link" in Lop Hoc to access, dear. I click on "Lop Hoc" and Paltalk Express just pops up... I log in and ... voala, I'm in. Now it disconnected me once after about 5', but I went back in and ... I'm in.
    I hear the people on the mic just fine... When you say "Voice", do you mean my own voice if I take the mic? I haven't tried that. However, I can listen just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HcVcT View Post
    Hmmm... There is no "link" in Lop Hoc to access, dear. I click on "Lop Hoc" and Paltalk Express just pops up... I log in and ... voala, I'm in. Now it disconnected me once after about 5', but I went back in and ... I'm in.
    I hear the people on the mic just fine... When you say "Voice", do you mean my own voice if I take the mic? I haven't tried that. However, I can listen just fine.

Haha, must've been fixed. The last time I accessed Paltalk Express through "Lop Hoc," the voice didn't work (as in, I couldn't hear anyone). But then again, that was two months ago and I haven't tried accessing since then. JK must've fixed it.

My apologies for the confusion, everyone!

Live long and prosper!

That's JK's magic !!!

Ba con nao thich tang bong tang hoa de.p thi hay vao link nay dowload cai latest Pal-Emotions http://www.mediafire.com/?fm4whjvai31az7c . Co TieuYenTu626 moi di chua ve cho nen co long tu` bi va da~ bo' thi' cai Pal Emotion moi nhat nay de cac ban co the tang bong tang hoa xi xon trong patalk. Enjoy... and thanks to co TieuYenTu da co long tu bi.. a di da phat..