PDA

View Full Version : GDPT's Free PRIVATE Tutoring :)

gdpt-
Apr 2, 2009, 04:25 PM
Okay. I'm "borrowing" this idea from Jenna & m_cafe (technically, it's stealing, since I don't plan on giving it back).

To ESE members,
Do you have Skype? Do you want to improve your English pronunciation? What about your conversation skills? Do you want to enhance your English vocabulary? Are you looking for someone to "tâm sự with" in English. Or rather, are you in the mood to xón xị (in English) with yours truly?

If you answer YES to any of the above questions, then I am at your service. If you answer NO to all of the questions, then please navigate away from this post.

To potential ESE Scholarship sponsors/donors,
Do you want to be altruistic? Do you appreciate the effort our ESE members and staffs are putting out? Do you want to support the idea of providing financial support to those less fortunate? Do you have money to spare?

If you answer yes to any of the above questions, please DONATE TO THE ESE SCHOLARSHIP:

English Sharing with Paltalk - ESE Scholarship - Make a donation (http://tienganh.net/ese/scholarship-donate.html)
----------------

I am offering free, private tutoring via Skype. If you don't have Skype, it's your loss. LOL. You don't have to pay for the tutoring sessions, however, donations are greatly appreciated and will all go toward the ESE FUND.

Criteria
- It will only be available via Skype.
- It will be private. Meaning, it will only be one-on-one with no witnesses. Therefore, *insert evil laughs*... you know the rest.
- You have to tell me what you want to improve on. You tell me how you want your sessions to play out.

My availability (California TIME)

Monday - 7PM - 9PM
Tuesday - 8PM - 11PM
Wednesday - 8PM - 10PM (I will not have access to a computer at this time, so no reading will be available, just conversation)
Thursday - NOT AVAILABLE
Friday - 4PM - 6PM
Saturday - 9AM - 5PM
Sunday - NOT AVAILABLE

Please request a WEEK in advance.

To sign up: please indicate the time and date.
- Reply to this post
- Send me a PM through this forum

My Skype ID is gdpttt (3 ts)

m_la_m
Apr 2, 2009, 09:15 PM
Co^ Jeedy oi, cho m sign up one session of xi' xon - ing duoc ko? m can` one on one ve cai' nay duoc ko a. (tieng viet thoi duoc ko co^?) "evil laugh"

OoSoOSwtJenna
Apr 2, 2009, 09:57 PM
Invisible_mân617 would like to sponsor co^ gdpt- $5 an hour for 2 hours. IM will donate through paypal. :)

gdpt-
Apr 3, 2009, 05:52 AM
@m, tiếng viết? Of course! It would be my pleasure. However, before we start the session, I will need you to sign a liability waiver which will state that I shall not be held responsible if, for any strange reasons, your ability to speak Vietnamese worsens. Learn at your own risk! HAHAH.

@Invisible_man617, I am genuinely grateful for your sponsorship. Thank you!

Tu-An
Apr 3, 2009, 07:49 AM
Still loving the way cô GD bỏ dấu ...

dcintel
Apr 4, 2009, 02:12 AM
Sis Jeedy cho em đăng ký 1 lớp với sis hen
Giờ thì là từ 9AM (11 PM giờ Vietnam) ngày thứ 7 bên Vietnam, ko biết bên Cali là thứ mấy , nếu ko phải thứ 7 thì em kiếm giờ khác^_^, đến khi nào hết thì thui. Em đã add nick sis bên skype vào, nick bên skype của em là dcintel
Hiện tại em muốn học speaking với sis.

Cám ơn

Learnr
Apr 4, 2009, 02:05 PM
I wanna, I wanna!!
May I request the speaking tutoring on Tuesday, from 8PM to 9PM?
Thank you, Ms. gdpt-!!

gdpt-
Apr 5, 2009, 12:39 AM
Hi, Learnr. I'll see you on Skype at 8PM on Tuesday, yeah? Looking forward to it.

Can someone convert my availability to VN TIME?

Thank you everyone who've participated and messaged me on Skype. I had a wonderful time. Again, I welcome all donations.

Learnr
Apr 5, 2009, 04:29 AM
Vietnam timezone is earlier than California 14 hours (for now). So it should be:
Ms. gdpt-'s availability (Vietnam TIME)

Tuesday 9AM - 11AM
Wednesday 10AM - 1PM
Thursday 10AM - 12AM conversation only
Friday not available
Saturday 6AM - 8AM
Saturday-Sunday 11PM - 7AM

If you see any mistake, please correct it.

tuandang_93
Apr 12, 2011, 04:50 PM
A big hello to all of u, dedicated teachers !
I can get online on skype at 11pm in vietnam from mon to sun :d
can i join in the class ?
Anyway, i have already added ms.gdpt's skype id
hope i can talk to you in a near time !

bi_plasma
Apr 13, 2011, 05:20 PM
@gdpt: Count me in, please. See you on skype soon.:binhsua_40:

Bear Lac Loi
Apr 13, 2011, 08:55 PM
Tuandang_93 and bi_plasma, if you read the folder carefully, you would notice that the last message regarding Miss gdpt's classes was posted on April, 2009 - two years ago. The event has since passed, and the classes are no longer available.

Thanks.