PDA

View Full Version : A doctor, an old lady, or a soul mate

gdpt-
Nov 18, 2008, 06:04 AM
One big company was hiring new staff, one of the questions from the written exam was:

All by yourself, you are driving a car on a bad stormy night. You pass a bus station, where there are three people waiting for the bus; one old lady who is dying, one doctor who saved your life before, one gorgeous
guy/lady who is someone you have been dreaming to be with. Due to the limited room in the car, you can give lift to only one person.

Which one you will choose?

JK
Nov 18, 2008, 06:29 AM
The answer they want is: a doctor... :binhsua_48:

Lucy_dethuong
Nov 18, 2008, 07:02 AM
My answer is the guy i dream to be with for a long time ...

I mean i was just kidding ...The old lady ..thats for sure ..

JK máu lạnh

Babie Lisa
Nov 18, 2008, 07:04 AM
hihihi ... how about --

I'll get out of the car to let the doctor take the old lady to the hospital, while I stay with my soulmate? ...

Gotta count for being memorable, if not romantic. :)

Lucy_dethuong
Nov 18, 2008, 08:06 AM
wow ..such a good idea ..
That is a perfect solution ..
Cheer ....Two thumps up for Cô Babie Lisa ....

ThanksForTeachingMe
Nov 18, 2008, 08:42 AM
I agree with Lisa haha :binhsua_05:

Hong chịu đâu, Thanks thức dậy là Lisa đã nhanh tay giành phần trả lời của Thanks rồi huhu :binhsua_23:

Babie Lisa
Nov 18, 2008, 09:00 AM
hihihi Thanks ... see what you miss when you SLEEP!?!

Fải rình khi nao Thanks ngũ moi tra lọi lại Thanks chứ ... cai dzì cung toi lẹ hơn Lisa mà ... hihihi ... thơ cơ giõi hong? ~_*

Còn câu trã lòi ... chua biet dứng hay hong ma :( ... cô GD ơi ... dzô giãi cau này di ... nhớ mang phàn thưởng cho Lisa bự thiet là bự nhá ...

gdpt-
Nov 18, 2008, 12:38 PM
Trời ơi, Lisa trã lời là khổi cần giải cũng biết là đúng rồi... heheehee, vài bửa có câu ríddle khác phải cấm Lisa với Thanks tham gia, hehheeee...

Câu trả lời: Give the key to the doctor... so the doctor can drive the lady... and you can stay back w/ your soul mate, heheheh.

=)

lieu13ac
Nov 18, 2008, 01:15 PM
One big company was hiring new staff, one of the questions from the written exam was:

All by yourself, you are driving a car on a bad stormy night. You pass a bus station, where there are three people waiting for the bus; one old lady who is dying, one doctor who saved your life before, one gorgeous
guy/lady who is someone you have been dreaming to be with. Due to the limited room in the car, you can give lift to only one person.

If you're a nurse then I think Lisa's answer is the best. I remember this question was interviewed in the chinese series called "Ngon lua Trang". But what does it have to do with you? I would just drive away. ;)

Babie Lisa
Nov 18, 2008, 01:30 PM
The company wants this answer because they want to know that you'll go above and beyond what's expected of you, you're willing to go that extra mile.

And why wouldn't it have anything to do with me/you? ...
Meeting your soulmate has nothing to do with you? ...
Being able to save a human being's life has nothing to do with you? ...

:binhsua_50:

lieu13ac
Nov 18, 2008, 10:20 PM
You're a very wise and brave person Lisa. I admit I was being silly.

Babie Lisa
Nov 18, 2008, 10:47 PM
You're a very wise and brave person Lisa. I admit I was being silly.

Wise and brave I'm not. I just wanted the job :) ... :binhsua_05:hihihi j/k

Handsome Bear
Nov 19, 2008, 02:42 AM

I think I'll apply Lisa's method. Except that I'll give the key to the gorgeous blond to take the old lady to the hospital. That will leave me alone to hit on the Vietnamese lady doctor.

As I have been taught, quality (the brain and the money) is more attractive than quantity (the look).

:bochay:

Babie Lisa
Nov 19, 2008, 04:16 AM
I think I'll apply Lisa's method. Except that I'll give the key to the gorgeous blond to take the old lady to the hospital. That will leave me alone to hit on the Vietnamese lady doctor.

As I have been taught, quality (the brain and the money) is more attractive than quantity (the look).

:bochay:

Thày Handsome Bear would actually give up your soulmate - someone you've been dreaming and wishing and yearning to meet - for brains? :binhsua_33:

HcVcT
Nov 19, 2008, 05:46 AM
I don't get it :khi46:. I just don't get it :khi188:. What is there to ponder on? :khi103:
I would pick up the gorceous soulmate :khi92: whom I have dreamt of being with :khi49: all my life :khi51:.
As I drive away :khi178: , I'd be sure to wish the old lady "Good luck." :khi185:
With a big smile :khi26: to the doctor :khi37:, I would say :khi89: "Listen Doc! You saved my life before, you can do it again :khi80:. Don't let me get in your wayyyy....." :khi189:
Of course, I care :khi60:, I'll call :khi126: 911 from my cell phone.

Little_Toad
Nov 19, 2008, 11:52 AM
In Vietnam we could put all of them on our car because it's often seen that 100 passengers together on a 50-seat bus:khi198:.

I'll get the job because I'm good at driving. I'll often have to drive the drunk board home :khi99:

Lucy_dethuong
Nov 23, 2008, 08:11 AM
Oh man ...
You guys have all the silly and strange answer i never think of myself ..We got some creative thinker right here ..

I had a good laugh ..Thank you