PDA

View Full Version : Your ESE MATES

gdpt-
Feb 20, 2008, 06:03 AM
Okay, this game is simple. I will post up a description of a member in ESE. Your job is to guess who I am describing. This game might be effective in getting to know your ESE mates. If you know something about someone else that you know they won't mind you sharing, please DO share.

(Weird game? Send a complaint via forum messaging to gdpt-)

Let's see where this game takes us, yeah? :brows:

Whenever this person goes into English Sharing Experience, He/She'd say Hi to everyone who is currently in the room. For example: "Hi, gdpt. Hi, Handsome Bear. Hi... etc." (From top to bottom, not excluding anyone)

:salute:

snowdrop_14
Feb 20, 2008, 02:39 PM
Is it thay Bambino?

:eat:popcorn?

Qua_Dua_Kho
Feb 24, 2008, 10:31 AM
the guy u've said sometimes say "không mua thì bán" ?

JK
Feb 24, 2008, 10:27 PM
gotta be boomchat

snowdrop_14
Feb 25, 2008, 12:43 AM
This instructor has a sweetest voice. She often skips her own class. She loves games especially taboo more than teach. once in a blue moon, she will open class. She always brings new lessons and interesting activities to class.:tease:

:eat: popcorn?

Paris
Feb 25, 2008, 03:46 AM
This instructor has to be GDPT.

Handsome Bear
Feb 25, 2008, 03:49 AM
This instructor has a sweetest voice. She often skips her own class. She loves games especially taboo more than teach. once in a blue moon, she will open class. She always brings new lessons and interesting activities to class.:tease:

:eat: popcorn?

Let me see ... having a sweetest voice, skiping her own class, loving taboo, opening class once in the blue moon, bringing new lessons and interesting activities ...

Those fit two people that I've known off: Miss Snow and Miss GD. :clap: :smile_yes:

They both have the sweetest voice I've ever heard. They usually skip their own classes. Miss GD has been doing that often, but Miss Snow hasn't held one lately. They love Taboo. Miss GD usually hosts one, and Miss Snow always asks for one. They both open classes once in a blue moon, though Miss Snow hasn't opened one in many moons. Finally, they both bring interesting things to the class and brighten up the whole room.

:thankyou:

gdpt-
Feb 29, 2008, 01:19 PM
gotta be boomchat

Ding, ding ding! Yes, yes. Boomchat. Before his class, he greets everyone. I mean, EVERYONE.

My quesion is:
I'm a teacher,my paltalk id have 5 letters, it withs numbers and words... who am I ??

I found this question in one of the threads and I feel it should be here. I can't move the post into this thread (because of the date it was posted), but you can find it (by clicking here (http://tienganh.net/esedisplay.php?f=76)) under What Am I? (Also because I want to answer it.) Answer: VK007. Haha! At first, I thought it was DaiUy5... but hey, DaiUy5 has 5 letters + 1 number = 6 in total! So that's not it. Confession: I went through the list of instructors to get the answer.

Qua_Dua_Kho
Feb 29, 2008, 09:09 PM
But Hey MiSS GDPT- u forgot something

I've said "it withs numbers and words" means more than 2 numbers .. OK ? :nghenhac:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trời rét, ta ngồi máy cho ấm thân ta T_T :brows:

Qua_Dua_Kho
Feb 29, 2008, 09:18 PM
Um.... this is my question ... read clearly plz :

I found her name as a Administrator, and her last name has a same of the name a picture "very famous" by Davinci drawed. Who is she ?